PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - As a leading bank at this time, BRI provides the opportunity for cadres POTENTIAL candidate to join as a Staff Development Program BRI (PPS Bank BRI). A comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future. As a leading bank in Indonesia today, Bank BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in :
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- The entire of selection process is free
- Experienced as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group - Auditor, or Bank / Financial Institution Internal Auditor at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Possess Master (S2) or Bachelor (S1) degree from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Trade Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry of the PTN / PTS with accreditation score A / B.
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor (S1) 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Minimum GPA for Master (S2) 3.25 with minimum Bachelor (S1) GPA 2.75 and graduated from faculty as listed above
- Prificient in English
- Placement in a Branch Office in the whole of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Inspection Office Unit in the area of applicants origin.