PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Program Pengembangan Staf BRIQualifications
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- The entire of selection process is free
Area Sales Manager (ASM) BRI
- S1 / S2 from an accredited university
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Max age 35 years
- Master of business and marketing consumer credit (mortgage loan, auto loan and loan clean)
- Able to speak English and use computers
- Have integrity, discipline, leadership, motivation and a high sense of responsibility to achieve the target.
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia
- Having experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or the Consulting Group, Auditor, Internal Auditor or a Bank / Financial Institution.
- Under 35 years of age (not yet 35 years old at time of application).
- Education S2 or S1 from Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Science of the PTN / PTS with accredited A / B.
- S1 min 2.75 (scale 4).
- S2 at least 3:25 with the provisions of GPA, and faculty (S1) are eligible GPA min 2.75 (scale 4).
- Mastering the English language.
- Placement in a Branch Office in all regions of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on a Branch Office within the Office of Inspections work unit in the region of origin of applicants.