PT Gramedia Printing
Quality Assurance Officer - Jakarta
- Responsible to plan, develop, implementation & facilitated strategic performance management, provide quality costing information & analysis to monitor quality & identify unfavorable trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering is preferred).
- Good conceptual & analytical thinking, quality oriented and can work under pressure.
- Must have good problem solving.
- Having experience in same position is an advantage.
- Responsible in make report and prepare all documents relating to the account receivable and general ledger.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical thinking, high integrity & initiative.
- Have a high attention to details & can work under pressure.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Responsible to handling order, coordinate order as well as represent client’s needs (quality, quantity and on time delivery).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Graphica or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others).
- Relevant experience in manufacture is an advantage (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Good conceptual, analytical thinking, quality oriented, can work under pressure and good in communication skill.
- Responsible to handling recruitment process (hiring, selection, interviewing, and monitoring new employees).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Psychology.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in conducting psychological test and familiar with psychological tools are an advantage.
- Can work under pressure, target oriented, good in conceptual and analytical thinking, good in communication skill, willing to travel.
- Strong organizational and leadership background.