PT Trakindo Utama
PT Trakindo Utama is an expanding privately owned company dealing in heavy equipment business with about 5500 employees, operating in over 60 branches throughout Indonesia. We are inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill following position :
Management Trainee (Finance)
- Bali, Bengkulu, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Lampung, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Papua, Sulawesi Barat, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara
- S1 Degree graduated in Accounting/ Finance background and other disciplines with GPA minimum of 2.75
- Maximum age is 27 years.
- Possessing a leadership competence & capability demonstrated from experience to lead and or activities involvement in student organization or equivalent (preferable).
- Good interaction with people, team player with strong creativity & result oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skill in English with at least having TOEIC score of 400.
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of other business systems will be another advantage.
- Must be willing to travel and prepared to work in all over Indonesia whenever required.
- Closing Date : 20 June 2012
- Managing his product portfolio achieving yearly target sales
- Product portfolio basic supply chain management. Improve inventory turnover
- Product Problem Management
- Make sure all marketing and business development process for product under his responsibility well implemented
- Conduct training for sales and marketing guys
- Responsible in product pricing and revenue management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/ Oil/ Gas), Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering from reputable university
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Master in Business
- Experience in Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Palm Oil Business, Timber Estate Business, and/or Mining
- Fresh graduates is considerable
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Closing Date : 23 May 2012
Attractive remuneration packages including pension scheme and Career Development opportunities will be provided to selected / chosen candidates. Should you meet above requirements Please send an applicant letter, CV resume, telephone number, and recent photograph at link below. We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview. only short-listed candidates will be invited for the selection process..
MT -- PS