PT Unilever Indonesia - Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Assistant Account Manager (2011-SDC-XII-AAM)
- The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for assisting Key Account Manager by developing and delivering a win-win partnership with our customer to ensure business achievement in terms of turn over (USG), growth, market share and all implementation within the agreed framework.
The candidates should:
- S1 graduate, minimum GPA 2.80 max 28 yrs of age
- Good English verbal and written
- Has strong numerical ability and negotiation skills
- Has leadership experience in university
- Good stamina
- Having minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales Key Account Management, preferably from FMCG industry
- Has an active car driving license (SIM A)
- Willing to be placed anywhere within Indonesia
- Valid until : 17 Jan 2012
Asst Area Sales Manager (SDC-AASM-West)
- Principal Duties Assistant Area Sales Manager is to work with distributors of PT. Unilever Indonesia to achieve sales targets in Traditional Markets, maintain the availability of goods, expanding area of sales and merchandising in the area do the responsibilities
Further information on the job
- Minimum S1 graduate from any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.7
- Minimum 2 years experience as sales in FMCG companies & Pharmacy
- Never worked or lived in the area Sumatra
- Maximum age 30 years
- Willing to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
- Having organizational experience (leading people during the lecture / at work today
- Communicative and have the ability to negotiate
- Have the ability to analyze and think logically, especially in dealing with "Numbers"
- Can drive a car and have SIM A
- Valid until: January 15, 2012
Should you interested please send your complete application with your recent photograph to links below, Download application form & Write position code on your application subjects. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for interview.
AAM -- AASM -- Form -- Email