Quantity Surveyor - Kalimantan
- Responsible for a control contruction costs for assigned projects by accurate measurement of the work required, planning and administrating sub-contractor and material costs, accumulating and compiling accurate quantity data dan preparing report. This position is involved in cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, lifecycle costing, valuation, change control and cost estimation, and prepare tender and contract documents. May advise on procurement strategy, identify trends and deviations to ensure that good value is obtained for the money to be expended.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring Civil Engineering
- Experience in the same position
- Detail oriented, good numerical skill, able to work both independently and in a team
- Willing to be placed at Adaro Site (Tabalong – Kalimantan Selatan)
- Willing to be contract for employment within 1 year
- Closing Date: 17 November 2012
- Handling documentation of coal shipments for export & domestic shipment
- Prepare pre-shipping docs prior shipment
- Follow up quality certificate and shipping docs after completion loading vessel/barge
- Prepare invoicing coal shipments
- Prepare lay time calculation vessel
- Prepare administration coal shipment report and filling
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major discipline (with preference major in Mining discipline)
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Hard working, strong leadership, self discipline and good communication skill an also willing to work under pressure.
- Closing Date: 14 November 2012