Engineering - Fresh Graduate (Campus Fair 2012)
Job Description :
Sub Surface Engineering
- Reservoir Engineer
- The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
- Sub-surface Engineer
- The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
- Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer
- The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
- Machinery, Measurement and Electrical Engineer
- The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
- Facilities Surveillance Engineer
- The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and second (2nd) quarter 2012 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.
- CB Office Location: Jakarta
Apply | Announcement