Assistant Procurement Analyst (Code: APA-EN)
Purpose Of The Role
- To assist sourcing of goods and services for direct purchasing and or stock purchasing within the targeted service level, meeting the customers requirement with low cost within the compliance of procurement procedures. Establish communication between users and suppliers, prepare and control tender process and documentations in order to achieve the most cost effective. The role should include tender process, evaluation, recommendations and obtain approval of Purchase Order (PO) based on authority matrix.
- To assist in processing of all purchase requisitions (PR) for direct purchasing and or stock purchasing within the targeted service level, meeting and fulfill customer requirement with low costs within the compliance of procurement procedures.
- Clarify and collect all information and specifications, establish good relationship and communication to assure the goods and services meet user requirement.
- Analyze the potential suppliers to continuously obtaining the competitive bidding process for all commodities within his/her area of sourcing.
- To assist in preparing bid analysis and evaluation matrix and make recommendations for approval following the authority matrix.
- To seek opportunity of economic supply goods and services to achieve cast effective. Obtain the report of procurement savings to achieve annual procurement savings target.
- Attending regular users meeting and acts as procurement representative in providing services and collect users feedback for continuous improvement of procurement services
- Assure smooth procurement cycle to avoid late process, late payment, late delivery, MDR by managing his/her PO on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. The quality of process is measured through the KPI of Material Discrepancy Report (MDR) and Mismatch invoices.
- Assuring that procurement processes and procedures are full filled for his/her procurement process and activities. Promote the compliance of procurement process through the education and awareness program, communications and presentation to users and suppliers.
- Promote the compliance of PT. Vale Indonesia business conduct to suppliers and users through his/her communication and interaction on day to day basis.
- Highly motivated and detail result oriented
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to analyze data quickly and ascertain a plan of action based on that data
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have ability in working independently as well as in a team
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Engineering or Science, from a reputable university. GPA min 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement field
- Understanding and familiar with ERP, especially in SAP
- Willing to work in Sorowako (South Sulawesi)
- Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to Recruitment Section, Human Resources Service PT Vale Indonesia Sorowako DP. 12 at email link below. (PT. Vale only processes application sent to this email address)
- Position name and code MUST be written on envelope or email subject.
- Closing date is on July 09, 2012 at 4pm.