PT Unilever Indonesia
PT Unilever Indonesia - Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Factory Accountant – Sara Lee (2012-SDC-VII-FA SL) - Cikarang Factory
- Executing day to day business partnering operation of Sourcing Unit Finance in their respective plant, covering partnering with Sourcing Unit Director/ GMM, Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Manager, and the whole plant manufacturing team
- Implementing value added activities to the sourcing unit operations, through driving initiatives activities such as production cost efficiency (including benchmarking), active contribution in business case development (including cross border sourcing), savings, capital investment efficiency, optimization stocks days on hand, reduction of business waste and finance related of third party management in their respective plant scope.
- Deploying and executing relevant business partnering strategy down to working plan in the scope of manufacturing that has been set out and actively contributes in the construction of those strategies/ working plan.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experienced in controller/reporting of manufacturing unit (supply chain finance)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in MS Excell advance
- Good project management
- Willing to travel
- Valid until : 03 Aug 2012
Mail - Apply - Form