PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia
PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia, a well-known electronic manufacturing company in Indonesia is seeking a qualified candidate with a high commitment to work together with our winning team to fill in the position as an:
Design Engineer (Jl. Raya Bogor km 29, Pekayon-Gandaria, Jakarta)
- Help develop new models (from drawing--using a software design such as Solidwork--until trial).
- Being involve in Value Engineering.
- Possesses a Diploma degree (D3) or Bachelor degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
- Has a minimum GPA of 2,75
- Computer literate (able to operate Microsoft office)
- Proficient in mechanical design softwares, such as: Autocad, Solidwork, & Catia
- Able to work under pressure and with a tight deadline
- Able to work both individually and in a team
- Required language(s): English (has a minimum TOEIC score of 600) & Japanese would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Has a minimal GPA of 2.75 (out of a 4.0 scale).
- Passionate about engineering (whether it's helping with the design of a new product, help maintain the production machines, or control and improve vacuum forming of mold and die in the production area).
- Understands about pneumatic and hydraulic.
- Could read and/or make mechanical drawings, such as Autocad 2D/3D and Solidwork.
- Able to work under pressure and with a tight deadline.
- Able to work both individually and in a team.
- Could speak, write, and read English well (has a minimum TOEIC score of 600); ability in Japanese language would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions are available.
DE - Eng