PT Unilever Indonesia
PT Unilever Indonesia - Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Assistant Quality Manager (2012-SDC-VI-QC)
- As assistant manager in Quality, to co-ordinate the documentation and administration activities in the QSHE Management System implementation including Internal Audit and Management Review meeting activities, at relevant factory.
- Helps to co-ordinate the implementation of quality system at relevant factory such as Hygiene Security, GMP, ISO, HACCP, etc.
- Helps to properly manage all specified testing and auditing of raw and packaging materials, mixes, plant hygiene and finished products
Further information on job
- Max 28 years
- Minimal S1 Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Technology, Pharmacy or Microbiology
- Preferably with 1 years experience in same industry
- Good Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of relevant educational background
- High Integrity and adherence to Procedures
- Valid until : 30 Jun 2012
Secretary for General Manager (2012-SDC-VI-SGM)
- To manage day to day schedulling & activity related to SKIN factory. Assist GM Manufacturing. Manage visitor schedule . & support needed. Part of SCO activity, by contributing to Cost saving at factory office
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Secretary, Business Administration or Management.
- Fresh Graduate or experience as secretary
- Max 28 years old
- Willing to be placed in Skin factory in Cikarang
- Strong passion
- Good in operating MS Excel, Powerpoint, Words
- Basic proficiency in English
- High motivation & strong drive
- Active in organisation, creative, high integrity and possess good communication skills, can manage complexity well
- Valid until : 30 Jun 2012
- The main purpose of the IT Analyst for Supply Chain role is to support the IT Manager within area of responsibility as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines, Global functional Business partnering and innovation, with the MCO / SU business teams.
- Key to role is to understand the key interfaces into Global IT Innovation, Service Lines & Service Operations within scope of responsibility and work effectively with these teams in the delivery of IT Services to the business.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science / Informatics Engineering
- Max 28 years of age
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience as IT Business Partner – Analyst, within similar industry and similar application landscape
- Good project management
- Good communication skill
- Fluent English, verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand, identify and propose business process improvements
- Valid until: 30 Jun 2012
Mail - Form - AQM
SGM - ITACD