PT Kalimantan Prima Persada
We a subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara (PAMA), a leading mining company in South East Asia. 99,9% shares composition of KPP owned by PT Pamapersada Nusantara and 0.1% by PT United Tractors Engineering. The improvement of Human Resources, the correct application of technology, professional management systems and the commitment towards safety at work, and nature preservation will always be the priorities. KPP aims to provide the best result for the stakeholders. In the future, KPP will become a prominent company as well as a trustworthy and reliable partner in the coal mining industry. (Astra Group).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Cashier or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Closing Date:5-7-12
- Having overall responsibility for external manpower fulfillment operational and keeping the targets of fulfilling 90% manpower fulfillment within 50 days of leadtime (KPI). With other detail or daily responsibility such as :
- Being team leader in recruitment & selection operational process for the whole company, including the area of 5 jobsites in South Borneo
- Making recruitment activity plan
- Searching, developing and maintaining networks with potential candidates pool
- Attracts fresh graduates and professional candidates, including arranging all recruitment events.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and eficiencies of every recruitment processes
- Consulting other HR site officers either in manpower fulfillment process or in other HR case
- Updating and giving suggestions about company recruitment policies to manajerial levels
- Searching and maintaining the third party or consultants or vendor for recruitment and selection process
- Preparing management reports of manpower fulfillment progress and evaluation
- Supporting other HR area of responsibility, in needs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- GPA min. 3.00
- Active and willing to travel
- Independent and able to work in team
- Multi tasking and able to work effectively under pressure
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Closing Date:6-7-12
- Candidate must possess a SMU in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Clerk or Receptionist.
- Advance in using microsoft office.
- Able to write or speak in English.
- Pleasant personality.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Closing Date:14-7-12
- Is four years (4 years) developmental programme that specified to creating fresh graduates become KKP Next Executives generation ( Managerial Level)
- This Programme, that will be followed by choosen outstanding candidates, is aiming to prepared KKP Trainee’s to adapting with KKP working climates, expanding their knowledge, leadershipments, also their senses of business in coal mining services.
- Developing the best cadre with excellent competencies, values and managerial skills to be the next KPP executive to lead one part of business function in any KPP work locations.
- All Technical / Engineering Major, Minimum GPA is 3.5
- Maximum ages is 26 years old
- Active in campuss or any social organization (having role as a leader is an advantages)
- Curiousity and attracted to many topics and knowledges
- Highly motivated in learning new things
- having ambition and career plan
- Mature and potential in being a team leader
- Easily adapting in dynamic situations
- Fluent in English (passive or active)
- Ready to be placed in all positions, according to company placement recommendations
- Closing Date:20-7-12
Mail All - Cash
HRD - ADM - MT