PT Arutmin Indonesia
We are a coal mining company managing mine operations a world class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its business growth, the company is searching for a high potential candidate for the following positions:
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- This is Staff position for fresh graduate candidates. Training and development programs and mentoring at mine site will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Mine Engineer GDP (Code: ME-GDP) : Fresh Graduate from Mining Engineering
- Geologist GDP (Code: GEO-GDP) : Fresh Graduate from Geology Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer GDP (Code: Mech-GDP) : Fresh Graduate from Mechanical Engineering
- This is a Staff position reporting to Senior Geotechnical Engineer. He/she is responsible for preliminary geotechnical assessment, conduct daily monitoring for ensure slope stability status, geotechnical mapping, supporting operation and mine planning for slope stability analysis.
- Hold University degree (S-1) in Mine Engineering or Geological Engineering or Civil Engineering form reputable university.
- Fresh Graduates with outstanding achievement are encouraged to apply
- Min. 1 year experience in geotechnical area
- Good skill in SLOPE/W or Slide.
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesia and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team
- Capable of working with minimum supervisory
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Hold bachelor degree in Mining Engineering from reputable university
- Have minimum 2 years experience as mine engineer
- Possess good skill in mining software (Minescape, XPAC)
**Closing Date : 24 June 2012.
Apply Links :