PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Program Pengembangan Staf BRIQualifications
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- The entire of selection process is free
- Closing date : 8 June 2012 (at 12.00 PM)
For participants who are interested please send application, CV and Please your resume along with close-up of the whole body, to BRI Job Expo 2012, at link below. All decision to call the applicants and determination of selection result is Bank BRI authority and can not be contested. Entire selection process of PPS BRI is free of charge. Only qualified applicants will be process. Announcement of administration selection will be announced on the Website (http://www.cdc.ugm.ac.id/) at June 9, 2012 and will be invited for interview at the BRI Job EXPO at 11-12 June 2012.
Further tests of intelligence tests, and Psychotest test and English tests Schedule June 14, 2012..
Form -- Apply