PT Faber-Castell International Indonesia
PT Faber-Castell International Indonesia (FCII) - is one of the oldest manufacturer of writing instruments in the world, Our design of writing tools and accessories has a new look very special in the field of design, material and color. Stationery is now become a necessity of life that are not integral to the quality of stationery is needed to support the activities of your writing, Faber-Castell as a stationery company that was founded in 1761 trying to meet those needs. In order to expand our business, we are opening position for:
Management Trainee (code: MT) - Bekasi
- Male/Female, 23 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree majoring Business or Industrial Engineer from reputable university.
- Preferably having experience with SAP or other related ERP.
- Good communications skills and team work attitude.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written, and able to understand German is a plus point.
- Will be in charge of being a team member in the implementation of the local SAP-rollout in Asia and improvement projects in close cooperation with our Global Corporate IT department and our Global Process Owner.
- Self-starter and open-minded attitude, fast learner and task oriented.
- Male/Female, age 22-30 years old, and single.
- Min. Diploma III Politeknik degree of Wood/Manufacture/Production/Mechanical Engineering.
- Plus point for candidate who continued the study to bachelor degree in the related field.
- Mastering Machinetools machinery and CNC programming system.
- Mastering technical drawing ISO standard.
- Mastering AutoCAD, Microsoft Office. Plus point for candidate who able to use PLC, ProEng, Solid Work, Catia, 3Dmax, etc.
- Able to speak oral and written in English, and able to understand German is a plus point.
Email -- Form