PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - As a leading bank at this time, BRI provides the opportunity for cadres POTENTIAL candidate to join as a Staff Development Program BRI (PPS Bank BRI). A comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future. As a leading bank in Indonesia today, Bank BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in :
Program Pengembangan Staf BRIQualifications
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- The entire of selection process is free
- Have experience as Auditor in Public Accountant Office or Consulting Group Auditor or Internal Auditor in a Bank or Financial Institutions
- Maximum 35 years old (not yet 35 years old when apply)
- Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) degree in Economic, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry from university with accreditation score A or B.
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 of 4.00
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 of 4.00
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be placed in any BRI branch throughout Indonesia, preferably to be placed in Branch Office of applicants origin.
- Minimal S1 from the leading universities
- Having experience as a manager (to PBM) and Officer (for PBO) in Priority Banking / Private Banking
- Mastering English (passive and active) and or other languages
- Having good communication with a focus on service to customers
- Love a challenge and have a great motivation
- Placement on the Branch Offices in all parts of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on a Branch Office within the Office of the Inspection unit of work in the area of origin of applicants.
AREA SALES MANAGER (ASM)
- Minimum Education Strata 1 of PTN / PTS Accredited
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Having experience in marketing with the consumer credit-level position in a financial institution (bank / non bank) or as a marketing manager at the dealer / developer.
- Has an extensive network with business associates such as developers, dealers, property agents, and multi
- Having the ability of financial analysis
For participants who are interested please send application, CV and Please your resume along with close-up of the whole body, at link below (Official announcement at the bottom of website page). Only qualified applicants will be process. Closing date : 17 - 18 November 2011 & 22 November 2011.Announcement