PT GM Indonesia Manufacturing (Chevrolet Indonesia)
PT GM Indonesia Manufacturing - General Motor (Chevrolet Indonesia) is one of a fast growing Automotive Company in Indonesia. We are expanding our company in Indonesia, therefore currently seeking professional person to become our excellent team for the position:
Inbound Logistic Coordinator - Jakarta
- Reporting to Material Production & Control Manager in Supply Chain Department, this challenging position will be responsible for controlling and planning delivery process from local supplier or import shipment arrival to warehouse. Also monitoring truckry/ transporter activity and its documentation, and manage Milkrun system from local supplier.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering or Logistic/ transportation studies or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the same field
- Has knowledge & experience in logistic and inventory system
- Has knowledge & experience in Milkrun process (e.g : lead time, trucking management, etc)
- Has knowledge about import/ customs procedures
- Language : Proficiency in local language along with English- written, spoken and comprehension is mandatory
- Team player, Organized, Self Motivated, Customer Focus, High Integrity, Professional, Open & Energetic
- Reporting to the Deputy Director Product Engineering, this challenging position will be accountable for Local Design and Development – Performs engineering tasks as directed in the development of components and suppliers to support program local content requirements. Support launch and subsequent program requirements in Part releasing (CKD and local part releasing). This position will also be responsible in implementing design changes on CKD and local parts and support all manufacturing areas to assist in the resolution any engineering issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from reputable University
- Has experience at least for 3 years in Product Engineering Knowledge in Automotive Industry
- Language : Proficiency in local language along with English- written, spoken and comprehension is very important
- Organized, Self Motivated, Customer Focus, High Integrity, Professional, Open & Energetic
- Demonstrate high level of ability organize, develop and manage any given projects.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to work somewhat independently as well as a team.
- Has Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle development processes
- Strong interpersonal skill to work comfortably at various organizational level for both internally and externally
- Computer literate: advance in using Micro Office and MS Project
- Local Design and Development – Performs engineering tasks as directed in the development of components and suppliers to support program local content requirements.
- Has experience in Part releasing – CKD and local part releasing to support launch and subsequent program requirements
- Has to experience in contributing to Engineering Change – implement engineering design changes on CKD and local parts as instructed.
- Demonstrate good Problem Solving skills – perform technical problem solving with guidance. Conduct investigations and gather data to present options and impact.
- Support all manufacturing areas to assist in the resolution any engineering issues & product quality