PT Petrosea Tbk
- Execute, deliver and administer the organization’s training programs in accordance with the organization’s training and development plan to enhance the performance of individual employees and meet the current and future resource need of the business.
- Prepare and execute the training needs of individual or group of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
- Source and recommend externally-provided programs which meet the needs of individual employees and are consistent with the organization’s overall training plan.
- Provide information to employees about the organization’s training programs and policies, and arrange for employees to participate in internal and external training so that the organization’s training resources are allocated effectively.
- Maintain and analyze organization and individual training records (including monitoring of training evaluation process for pre and post training activities as well as training feedback forms) in order to monitor the effectiveness of internal and external training programs.
- Compile handbooks, manuals, guidelines, and other materials so that training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
- Keep up-to-date on developments and innovations in training and education in industry and government education sectors so that the organization’s training activities remain current and relevant.
- Develop and maintain monthly training schedule and report.
- Prepare and perform Technical Bidding Evaluation (TBE) for in-house training program in line with company procedure and policies to ensure the effectiveness of training activities.
- Min. bachelor degree from Psychology or HR Management
- Has Experience in training and development area
- Preferably has knowledge of training and development concept, systems, and process; especially in Mining industry
- Having experience in Training Need Analysis
- Willing to travel to all site locations