PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - As a leading bank at this time, BRI provides the opportunity for cadres POTENTIAL candidate to join as a Staff Development Program BRI (PPS Bank BRI). A comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future. As a leading bank in Indonesia today, Bank BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in :
Resident Auditor (RA) - Surabaya, Malang
- Having experience as Auditor at Bank / Financial Institution, Accountan Public Office (KAP) or the Consulting Group-Auditor.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Education S2 or S1 from Faculty of Economics / Law / Engineering / FISIP (Business Administration) / Agriculture / Animal Husbandry from PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- GPA min 2.75 (S1) and 3.25 (S2) with the provisions of S1 GPA 2.75
- Fluent in English language
- Willing to be placed in all parts of Indonesia (In accordance with the area / city of residence)